EXPLICIT CONTENT. 18+ ONLY.
Hi to whoever is taking the time to read what’s going on in my head. Welcome:)
I know this blog/site is all over the place, but I am slowly giving it structure.
If you stick around long enough, you’ll notice a few things right away, one of which is consistency. After all the thinking, & all information I read, I concluded that being upfront about it is the first step. Now, the title of the page says enough about what might hinder my ability to stay consistent. Some days I have to find extra motivation to exist. And some days are fucking fantastic, and it will show. [BTW, staying focused is another challages of mine.] To kind of give you an idea of what to expect from my blog:
- As the audience grows and becomes more interested in me personally and how my life is doing, the more I will write on this page.
- Interesting reads; links to a variety of blogs and websites. Topics are technology, cannabis, video games, sobriety, personal stories, achievements, accounts and so on.
- My work; photography, videography, editing, digital design, etc.
- Questions, discussions and debates.
- More will be added as we build this site; I can’t do it without everyone’s contribution. It won’t be the same, I want this to be a place where you can take a break from reality; the same exact reason I’m here. Since getting sober, I can no longer turn off reality. I can’t zone out of it and I can’t forget it. This is absolutely a trial, in hopes of easing the urge to periodically shut down.
Sometimes I wonder if this is too public to be sharing with the world, but then again, how will I find a support group/community if I don’t share experiences relatable to others.